Thursday, May 5, 2011

First new Blog post~



Hey there! XD So, I've started a new blog to face a better side of myself, and of course the WORLD! X3
well, i used to blog then I ran out of inspiration to blog, but I will try my best to keep my blog
updated from time to time. IDK what am I suppose to blog about, because my life isn't that much of a drama, and a blog is basically for me to rant when I can't say it out...
Honestly speaking, I am better on typing than on speaking, because when I speak to a certain person especially if I don't know you that well, of course my mind is filled with things to say, but i simply can't say it out~ But when I type, things just burst out like lava~ XDDD

Family members used to ask me why do I love cosplay~~ My one and only answer would be because I feel that I am myself when I cosplay, when I haven't discovered the Anime fantasy world, I was always shy and quiet, an introvert you could say. But once I was exposed to the other side of the world~ (not hell okay! get your minds straight!!) I would tell to anyone who questions cosplays and other stuffs related to anime and manga this >>>> "Experience it and you will understand it, If you don't know about it then let me break it down for you, Cosplaying is as Important as my life is" as I have said in one of my status in Facebook.

My mom never stopped me when I chose to cosplay because she knows I love it and want it, so I never stopped loving what I have become today! XD Life is always a challenge, it always has ups and downs, tell me whose life is perfect?? Even the most perfect person in the world has ups and downs in his/her life! :P I may not know about how to be perfect but I hope many people would like me just the way I am, because I don't plan to change, I wanna be like me... But I really got to change my attitude of trusting people too easily.. T_T It is a very bad habit I admit it!!! T_T

There was this once I followed a guy and a girl that asked me to go Tmn Desa when I was on my way to the KL Central Monorail station.... T_T I went over to Tmn Desa in a taxi that cost RM30 and sat there listen to them talk, wanting me to pay a deposit of RM400 so that I can scratch a scratch card and then see what I've won~ I guess I believed them, and in the middle of the "discussion" I suddenly realized that I've been tricked! OMG! I tried to escape but luckily they let me go. I was stuck in Tmn Desa without any friends, or taxi. Called Alex to complain about it, and save me, but unfortunately, he's stucked in a jam in PJ area.. Then finally, I manage to grab a cab and got my ass over to TS! T_T some adventure that day....

I was thinking lucky I wasn't raped or something! T_T Lucky I still have my money! wasted RM30! SHYT! FML to da MAX!

Anyways, since this is a new blog, I am gonna flood this blog with my cosplay pics~
Me as Grell Sutcliffe~ with a Nyan Nyan fan~
Ciel in Yukata

Here I shall promise you guys that in my next post I will post up videos that I took.. interesting ones~ XD
Take care~ :3
Yours Grelliciously,
Sora

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear Grell. Hello to your 2011 first post of the Grell Neko blog.

    And yet I need you need to becareful on "Scratch and Win" sindicate. Whatever is that, stay away and don't do anything stupid.

    Haha ~ Review your blog, I'm still thinking , in professional way to think, is just simple but beautiful yet haven't optimize yet. But don't worry, I already send this blog directory to over thousand of feed so everyone can see you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's great that you starts writing again ^^ Honestly I feel the same way about cosplaying "Once you experience it, You get it" ~ For me going to CF2010 was a great impact in my life~ Kinda like a 360 degree shift for me. I became closer to my little sis, get in shape and like I started to be more and more alive.

    Trusting ppl easily is a good trait. Just need some awareness. Great to hear you're safe! What an experience right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alan.. you what? sent it to a thousand of feed! O.O omgggg.. T_T lol~

    Shinjuku~~ ^^ cosplay is da BOMB! XDDD yeah it was a lesson for me to learn! T_T I almost cried....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grell , ping to the thousand blog directory meaning let the whole world there is new blog coming in in the 150 million blog in the Earth's network. So, there is exposure for you of course. Don't cry ya...hahaha ~

    ReplyDelete